The tour will take you to all the famous places in Phu Yen Province:
- Wooden Bridge Tiger Temple (Longest wooden bridge in south central Vietnam).
- Cham Tower.
- Lunch at An Hai floating restaurant.
- Visit Ganh Da Dia. This is a seashore area of uniformly interlocking basalt rock columns in Tuy An District, about 100 meters wide and 250 meters long, composed of an estimated 35,000 columns of basalt rocks.
- Mang Lang Church (the oldest church in the area).
- Quang Duc Xua Museum – A Pottery Museum. The pottery village in this area is where the locals made pottery for the royal family and upper classes in 14th – 19th centuries.